It may be too cold in the Northeast to inspire streaking in a traditional sense (insert Ray Stevens classic here), but the first full week of Spring is the ideal time to let a streak to jump-start a new routine/ practice/ goal/ way of thinking.
Try this: Start a 30-day streak.
I recommend using a visual to stay motivated and on track. You could put check marks on a paper calendar, make notes on your digital calendar or use one of these apps.
Looking for a streak suggestion? Check out these links:
* Exercise for 30 minutes.
* Read for pleasure.
* Be outside for 30 minutes.
* Cut out processed sugar.
* Start your day with warm lemon water.
* Hug someone.
* Spend 15 minutes spring cleaning (junk drawer, cluttered corner, section of a bookshelf, toy box, make-up bag, bathroom cabinet, etc.)
* Write in a journal for 10 minutes.
* Commit a random act of kindness.
* Meditate for 10 minutes.
* Organize digital photos — archive, label, print, delete, etc.
* Learn a new word.
* Keep a food journal.
* End your day with positive thoughts.
* Play a musical instrument.
* Make a gratitude list.
* Ditch complaining.
* Turn off your screens (yes, that’s plural to cover any and all) at least one hour before you go to sleep.
happy ending | positive thoughts to end your day
get lucky | how to make your own luck